READ THIS, I BEG YOU
Today I finally have my nail care routine!
Blue Cross Cuticle Remover
KBShimmer cuticle oil pen –
Lemony Flutter cuticle butter from Lush –
Nail Butter –
California Mango Mend
Love Angeline Mani Fizzy –
KBShimmer Mani Shot –
4 sided buffing block
On my nails: N/A
Not sure about the terms I’m using in my videos? Check out My Nail Polish Dictionary here:
Check out my brand of nail polish, Nine Zero Lacquer, here:
Abandoned vlog Channel:
Please send business inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that while I try to respond to every comment, sometimes YouTube does not give me the option to reply to all of my comments. Occasionally I find a comment that I’m not able to respond to. If that happens I’ll “like” the comment to let you know that I’ve seen it. If you ask me a specific question, I will private message you with a reply. Thanks!
What top coat/base coat do you use?
– I don’t have a favorite topcoat, usually I use the INM Out The Door (can be found at Sally’s Beauty Supply) for swatches and the HK Girl from Glisten & Glow for manicures. My all time favorite base coat the CND Stickey. You can find that on Amazon.com or at Ulta stores.
Why do you take your picture and video swatches separately?
– Since my lighting, camera settings, and tripod all have to be adjusted when switching from pictures to video, its faster, and helps keep the lighting more consistent, if I batch process all the pictures at once and then all the videos at another time. It also helps me get a feel for how to work with the polish if I do my pictures before the video.
How long do you let your nail polish dry between coats?
– I wait until a coat is completely dry to the touch before adding another one. The time it takes for that to happen varies from polish to polish, but usually is around 5-10 minutes.
How long do swatch videos take you to make?
– To take pictures, film, edit, and upload, it takes between 5-8 hours depending on the size of the collection.
Why don’t you paint EVERY SINGLE inch of your nail and ALL THE WAY UP TO THE CUTICLE EVERY SINGLE TIME?! DEAR GOD WHY?!
– I purposely avoid the sides of my nails and my cuticle line when I’m swatching because I do swatches one after the other after the other. Removing polishes that are applied too close to the skin can stain the skin around my nails and make the next swatch look bad. I do it to keep the video clips and pictures clean.
Where did you get your nail polish racks?
– The racks on the wall behind me can be found here:
FTC: The Nail Butter was sent to me for review.