HOW TO GET RID OF DRY FRIZZY HAIR? Try our FRIZZY HAIR solutions to get smooth & silky hair from your home.
Frizzy hair can be a real bummer! For many, frizzy hair is a daily battle. When your hair is frizzy, all you can think about is having softer, shinier, silkier hair. The main cause for hair getting frizzy is heat and humidity. Some other contributing factors are extreme humidity, regular use of a blow dryer, swimming in chlorinated water, certain chemicals in hair care products and using the wrong products for your hair type. Frizzy hair can look dull and be very difficult to style.The main cause of frizzy hair is lack of moisture. The cuticle layers on hair strands needs moisture to make them smooth. Don’t fret. There are some wonderful home remedies for frizzy hair that can turn your hair back into the lustrous one you loved.
Before finding that out, let’s first understand the causes of frizzy hair:
1. HEREDITY: If you have frizzy hair, it could just be because your parents have the same texture. Some of us are just born with frizzy hair, and cannot help it.
2. NUTRITION: Our food intake should have proper proteins, vitamins, etc to avoid the hair from becoming dry. Dry hair can get frizzier.
3. ENVIRONMENT: With so much of pollution in the environment, even normal hair tends to get frizzy and dry. The humidity levels and dust can damage healthy hair.
Here are some symptoms of frizzy hair:
1. Split Ends:- Whenever you notice some split ends in your hair, then it might be a sign that your hair can become frizzy and dry.
2. Dryness:- If you feel that your hair is becoming very dry, chances are that it can become frizzy later due to the dryness. So, you should be more careful in keeping your hair healthy.
Here are some magical home remedies to to treat frizzy hair :
1. Banana , Honey and Olive oil Hair mask: In order to cure frizzy hair problem, take one ripe banana and mash it well. Then, add two tablespoons of olive oil and one tablespoon of honey to it. Mix all the ingredients well and apply it properly on your hair. Leave it on for 20-30 minutes and then wash your hair with a good shampoo. You must use a conditioner too. This helps you to get rid of dry and frizzy hair effortlessly.
2. Eggs: There are so many natural frizzy hair solutions. TFor the second remedy is to whip up an egg and add some Lukewarm water to it. Mix these well and apply it on your hair. Massage your hair for about 10 minutes and then rinse with warm water. You do not need to use a shampoo after the remedy.
3. Coconut Oil: Coconut oil is great when you need a massage. But do you know it can help clear off your frizz too? Apply some warm oil to your hair and leave it on for 30-40 minutes and then wash. Also, you can add a little coconut oil in your shampoo while washing your hair. These are some remedies for curing frizzy hair that give amazing results!
Still wondering how to get rid of frizzy hair? Try our natural remedies to treat your frizzy hair problems.
Other Natural Home Remedies For Hair Videos:
How To Make Your Hair Grow Faster –
Homemade Beauty Tips For Hair –
How To Get Thicker Hair From Your Home –
How To Make Hair Mask For Hair Growth –
How To Make Mayonnaise Hair Mask For Frizzy Hair-
How To Prepare Onion Juice Hair Mask For Hair Growth –
How To Stop Hair Fall At Home Naturally –
How To Get Rid Of Oily And Greasy Hair Naturally –
How To Cover Grey Hair Naturally –
How To Prevent Hair Breakage Problem Naturally –
Home Remedies For Grey Hair –
Diet Tips To Reduce Hair Fall –
How To Treat Alopecia –
How To Get Rid Of Dandruff –
How To Get Rid Of Dry Scalp –
Subscribe to StylecrazeTV @ V