“Make-up enhances our personalities to a great extent. Good make-up can improve our looks to a great deal. It can help to conceal scars and blemishes that can mar ones appearance. Not everyone is good at applying a flawless makeup. We all want to look good but many of us find the makeup regimes to be tacky. Ensure that you use good quality products .Products whose expiry date is over should not be used as it can do more harm than good.
Here’s a look that’s simple and makes it look like you haven’t really spent too much time to get the look right.
Easy steps to do the simple makeup for beginners:
1. Start off with prepping the face with moisturizer and a face primer.
2. Use a kryolan foundation palette, mix a few foundation shades to get the right shade as Anna’s skin a slightly discolored in places.
3. Pack in the foundation with a good transparent powder. It is important to use a transparent powder instead of translucent powder because it doesn’t have any color in it. It helps retain the color of the foundation.
4. Take a blush brush and use a pink coral shade for the cheek bones.
5. Use a black eye pencil and line the upper eyelid. Just very slightly wing it.
6. Use a brush to smudge it out evenly.
7. Use the same pencil and line the lower lash line and smudge it out with the brush.
8. Curl the lashes with an eyelash curler and then coat them with mascara.
9. Use a pink lip gloss and fill in the lips and that’s the simple makeup.
For more videos subscribe to
Stylecraze Yoga Videos :-
Stylecraze Fitness Videos :- g