1. Makeup Remover: Apply it directly to the face as an oil cleanser, or let it sit on your skin with a cotton pad. Makeup will melt away.
2. OIL PULLING: Coconut oil has anti-fungal and antibacterial properties. can help clear up germs in the mouth, leading to fresher breath, whiter teeth, and healthier gums.
3. Body Moisturiser: Sweet-smelling coconut oil is rich in fatty acids, making it an effective moisturiser, and it absorbs quickly. That’s really key, because it means that the oil makes your skin look more glowy than lotion
4. Face Moisturiser: Just as you can use it on your body, you can use coconut oil on your face to moisturise your skin. It’s particularly effective as a primer to soften the skin before applying makeup. I
6. Lip Balm: Coconut oil is the ideal remedy for chapped lips
7. Tinted Lip Gloss: Take your coconut oil lip balm to the next level by turning it into tinted gloss.
8. Body Scrub: Mix half a cup of coconut oil with a handful of coarse salt or sugar to create an exfoliator. The moisturising oil will last long after the grains have melted away.
✨Social Media: Gemmalondonn
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS!!!!!!! AND PRESS THAT NOTIFICATION BELL SO U WON’T MISS ANY UPDATES FROM ME 🙂 XOXOX