❣❣Welcome to my channel!❣❣
🔶🔶🔶For this video,
I am sharing with you our 2019 DIY MASASA BEACH TRIP + ISLAND HOPPING”.
WATCH IN HD!
How to get there:
Ride a bus going to Batangas (Calabarzon bound) & stop at Batangas Grand Terminal. We rode a DLTB bus. The fare was 185 pesos and the travel took around 2 hours.
From Batangas Grand Terminal, ride a jeep bound to Mabini and stop at Talaga Port. The fare was 40 pesos and travel time takes between 45 mins to an hour.
From the port, if you have a contact at the island, they will tell you which boat to ride on. Ours was named God Given. But if you don’t have a place to stay, there are many boats bound to the island. The fare was 120 pesos and it took us 1 hour to finally arrive in our destination. There was also an environmental fee of 80 pesos.
Note: There’s a bigger boat but it’s bound to the main beach. The fare was 100 pesos. Meaning, you need to ride a tricycle if your transient house is far from the main port in the island. The advantage of smaller boats is that it will drop you off to the place where your homestay will be. So less hassle.
Island Hopping! (1,500 pesos, max. of 4 persons)
It takes 3-4 hours. Best time to do so is during morning since it’s very hot in the afternoon. Don’t worry. They have quality life vests & 2 persons will accompany during your whole trip. They’re very nice and they also took some of our photos. There will be 4 islands to visit. The first destination was the farthest where you can do snorkeling. Trust me, IT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL! The second island was the cave. The sand was white and the stones were beautiful. The third one was the lagoon where you can take those instagrammable photos of yours. Just take time and give it your best shot! Be creative. It’s breathtaking if I shall describe the view. The last one is where you can see “pawikans” and the place where you can swim and buy souvenirs. They say it’s the main beach in there.
*You can also do some hiking in the area but we are not able to do so because of the limited time we have.
MUST KNOW BEFORE GOING THERE:
1. Electricity runs from 10 am to 2 am. Afterwards, they use generator. For aircon rooms like us, we were not able to use it when the generator was turned on.
2. There are many transient houses in the area. So don’t worry if you don’t have one. It’s just that they’re quite away from each other. Ours was far from the main beach but we had a good experience since they’re very nice and accomodating.
Note: Transient houses usually offer free use of kitchen & kitchen utensils and they do have a free videoke.
If you’re interested in going to Masasa Beach, Tingloy, Batangas, you can contact:
Tita Agnes Evanzz
FB page: Masasa Beach Travellers
3. Bring your own food. There are only sari-sari stores around. But in the place we stayed, there was a water refilling station. *Prices are usually higher since it’s far from the city.
4. Souvenirs. You can only buy souvenirs from the main beach & also on the main port in the island. They’re sold in a reasonable prices. 50 pesos each for the ref magnet, 3 for 100 pesos for key chains & 150-200 pesos for t-shirts. We also bought some food sold in the port and they were delicious. I wish I bought more.
5. The island is big. It’s big that a day is not enough to discover the whole place. It’s the rawness of the place that makes it more beautiful. It’s clean & it does have a wonderful white sand and clear waters.
#MasasaBeach, #TingloyBatangas, #IslandHopping, #DIYTravel, #BestBeachInThePhilippines, #BestBeachInBatangas, #BeachInBatangas, #WhiteSandBeach, #CrystalClearBeach
2019 Valentino Resort & Spa Experience⬇
Please don’t forget to like & subscribe!
❤Stay connected with me!
❤Follow me on Instagram @ danikajoys
❤On Facebook: www.facebook.com/danicahaban
❤Contact me @ email@example.com
DISCLAIMER: All video clips and photos are mine.
I edited this video using Filmora.
Music credits: Vlog music with no copyright
No copyright infringement intended