Genius makeup tricks you should try this fall
Having a gorgeous makeup look either for school or for work is something that all of us girls live for. So, in this video, I am showing you some simple tips and tricks that will transform your whole beauty routine.
– You can mix white lash glue with liquid eyeliner to make your own tinted fake lash glue that won’t stain your eyelids.
– If you don’t have a blusher for your cheeks you can apply lipstick instead. Just make sure you blend it out really well with a makeup brush.
– For a shiny eye look – instead of eyeshadow you can apply liquid lipstick instead.
– To make your lips look bigger and natural, I show you a simple trick on how to overline them. First, apply some concealer on your lips. Then take a sharp lip liner and overline them slightly. Finally, fill them in and you are all set.
– You can melt some lipstick in your liquid foundation to adjust it to your own skin shade.
1:08 – How to contour your chin
1:37 – How to make your nose look smaller and thinner
2:29 – Perfect way to shape your brows
4:08 – Perfect eyeliner using tape
5:53 – How to create your own foundation shade
6:41 – DIY eyeshadow using a magazine
7:40 – DIY translucent powder