Hi everyone, today I have done a very beginner friendly makeup tutorial. This look is a very easy yet glamorous, smoldering smokey eye with a hint of shimmer and so appropriate for party, evening or any occasion where you want to do a simple yet glam smokey eye. It can be done by anyone who is new to makeup. You will get a gorgeous look without much effort with using all the affordable products 🙂 Also, in this video I have done minimum use of brushes and mostly use my fingers for makeup application.
Below is the list of products I have used to create the look:
1. Foundation Loreal infallible matte Stay Fresh Radiant Beige 150
2. NYX Roll on shimmer grey
3. Eyeshadows by Makeup Revolution Neutral Vs Neutrals
4. Eye Base BeYu Eye shadow Primer
5. Maybelline concealer 24 hrs stay matte no.2
6. Maybelline volum express colossal mascara
7. Blush by Catrice think pink 040..
8. Contouring palette Maybelline Master Sculpt Medium.
9. Compact by bourjois healthy balance 56
10. Lipstick Wet n Wild Liquid lipstick give me mocha.
11. Kiko Professional 06 Eyebrow sculpt
16. Maybelline Pore Eraser Primer.
17. Makeup Revolution Highlighter Golden Lights
18. Bourjois Clubbing Waterproof Kajal Black.
Find me on Social Media:
My Facebook: /